Protect the valuable equipment at your building, construction, excavation job site.
- Reduce the potential for job site theft and vandalism.
- Keep valuable tools, construction equipment & skilled personnel secure.
- Save job site start-up and shut-down time, every day.
PROtective Services, Inc. is pleased to announce a new security service …
Secure Site, protecting assets, tools & equipment in the following industries:
- Commercial Building Construction
- Wind Generator Erecting Companies
- Underground Pipe Line Companies
- Oil & Gas Exploration
- Railroads & Transportation
- Utility & Power Line Companies
- Utility & Power Plants
Upon request (24/7), an armed, licensed, bonded and insured protective agent will be promptly dispatched to secure/protect your construction site(s) and equipment. The agent will patrol and surveille the construction site area(s) & equipment with night vision optics and (may) position remote electronic detection devices as an on site security force multiplier. These are NOT security guards/officers, rather professional security agent/consultants with over twenty (20) years of armed experience.
Additional benefits include:
- Calls are received and Professional Security Agents are dispatched 24/7
- Agent’s security functions are totally “stand alone” and require no (additional) client support at the construction site
- Agents will interface with local law enforcement to coordinate security efforts at your building project
- Agents are trained in First Aid (American Red Cross) and CPR (American Heart Assn.)
- Photos, observations and security recommendations regarding your construction job site & equipment are provided in daily reports
- Reports are transmitted from the construction job site or within twelve (12) hours of shift completion
- Agents observe and report events directly to the client, law enforcement and/or fire
- Agents may also be co-insured with the client
- Daily, weekly or long term construction job site & equipment security agreements are available
- No job site “shut down” and “start up” time for your employees … productivity improves
- Minimize the potential for theft and/or shrinkage of tools & equipment (Employee theft)
- Reduce the potential for litigations based on injuries by trespassers at your construction site
- This service has proven to be extremely beneficial for building contractors, property managers, owners, field superintendents, job foreman, line, welding and erecting crews
Airplane or helicopter surveillance may also be available depending upon location and weather conditions.
This service is currently available in Minnesota, South Dakota and Wisconsin from PROS. The service will be provided by a sub-contractor in other States.